We are Eshas Group of company; introducing ourselves as one of the best builder of ECO Friendly Mud Clay Bricks based residential and commercial building construction using interlocking system. Reduce the construction cost from 20% to 30% of your total budget by choosing eco-friendly building of mud construction.
In a climatic temperature of 42⁰c, the interior temperatures are:
ECO Mud bricks
Using Interlocking bricks includes following features: - Economical construction cost / Healthy Atmosphere / Carbon Dioxide Free / Non toxic / Sound resistance / Uniformity in size n length / Thermal advantages / Insect resistance.
Are you searching for mud construction in Bangalore or any other part of India? Get in touch with “Eshas”.
Building a house of our own is the dream for any common persons. In any case, when we decide to build a home, many are not satisfied by the lack of design and construction, i.e. most urban homes are just a concrete box apartments or villas. So, are you searching for some experts advice to make you dream house unique, eco-friendly and affordable? We suggest trying interlocking mud block construction!
Mud construction in Bangalore (Interlocking mud blocks)
At the time when we think of constructing a building, we mostly think of using cement concrete that is mostly used in construction in most part of the world. Due to heavy demand, its bad qualities is been substituted by its good quality. Considering this, many are opting to mud construction, i.e. energy efficient, affordable and artistic way.
A mud house is a building that is built with use of soil excavated from the land where the house is constructed. The building block is made by natural additives that are commonly available such as rice husk, paddy straw, etc. The soil is heated consequently breaking up, watering and kneading and moulded into compressed stabilized mud blocks. These blocks are reusable and have high heat resistance.
Advantages of Interlocking mud blocks:
• It is less labour intensive as the interlocking mud bricks only needs to be fixed to each other instead of old cement mortar construction.
• Construction is less time consuming as the blocks needs only to be fixed to each other blocks.
• The interlocking bricks can be removed without much damage in future in case of dismantling and thus can be used for any other future construction.
• It is cost saving as the construction does not require much expense on cement and sand.
• Mud construction gives cooler interior compared to normal bricks.
• It is furthermore as there is not much required of painting.
• As it is based natural mud, the design is much more nature blended.
• It is not simply a baked mud brick as the interlocking brick is made using mud that is pressed in a machine with high density as well as some other chemicals are used to increase its strength.
One of the major advantages of the mud construction is that it only requires fraction of the concrete house expenses. Labour charge is the only major cost required for mud construction but it is labour intensiveness.
Looking for mud construction in Bangalore, visit “Eshas”.